Sunday, February 13, 2011

4.3km Run (PB)

Did a 4.3km run in jurong this morning and clocked 21:07min (abt 4:55min/km). This is the best timing i ever clock for such mileage.
 
Below are some factors

Physical Fatigue!     This was a hectic week for me as I spent my week-nights studying, played paintball on Monday, ran (3km) on Tuesday and played captain's ball on Thursday. As such, I had to skip my routine 21km training and did something shorter.

Overweight!     Before leaving my house, I weighed myself and was shocked to see that I gain 1.5kg. The festive foods, coupled with spending time static in the lecture room really add some weights onto me. I told myself that I must run even harder today so that I can burn some fats.

And to the rabbits out there, BEWARE of the snailrunners!!! We, the snailrunners, will run beside you one fine day!!!

No comments: