Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hit the WALL - 30km ECP Run

Today, I wore my salcony running shoe for the run, the shoes felt like a burden to my foot. I guess I am too accustom to wearing my ninja shoes and any shoes that is heavier than that would make it feels like a burden to me.

I was running at a very slower pace (maybe it's the shoe, maybe it's lack of sleep, maybe it's due to the past few days of 'uncontrolled' makan, or maybe i am worry i 'over run' today and burn the rest of the day...). Sadly, I hit the wall at the 25km mark, i forced my legs to move but with no good progress.

sigh....... I guess the human body is not really meant  to run any distance longer than that..... perhaps I should have bring along and took a few energy gels to replenish the energy lost throughout the run....

No comments: