Saturday, December 3, 2011

Race Pack Collection for Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore (SCMS) 2011

Unlike previous years of race pack collection 1 week before the event at Singapore Expo, the race pack collection was scheduled on the same week of the race day at Singapore Expo.

I went to collect my race pack on 2 Dec (Fri) 7-9pm. Collection Booths were well organised and I managed to get my race pack seamlessly.

Well, some photos I took during the race pack collections last night :)
  
Main Entrance
Course Maps for the 10, HM and FM
The lanes were properly marked up for the racers to queue
The queue

Sufficient Booths for the racers

Checking Booth for the BIB

Sundown 2012 registrations is OPEN!!!

 I signed up the Total Immersion Swim (1hr) training for 10 bucks too :)



Race Pack
my Number Tag but I think I will take longer than 5hr30min to complete this yr)

The running singlet
Pacing Bracelet for 6hr (GREEN)

No comments: